Management accountants are as much in demand today as they have ever been: the need to understand and be able to record, analyse and control cost based data and information is a skill that must be developed.
In the era of affordable hardware and software and the ever increasing power of the internet, developing the skills needed to manage cost data and information can be achieved both in a cost effective way in a course such as this one.
This practical, highly interactive program will provide you with the necessary skills and techniques to successfully classify, record, analyse and report the cost contribution to your company’s performance.
Benefits of the Certification:
- Successful completion of this course makes you a AMA Accredited Management Accountant ®
- You can use the designation AMA® on your business card and resume
- Up to 22 month’s membership to the GAFM® professional body
- Access to the GAFM ® network and body of information online
- Preferred access to education centers in USA, UK, Europe, Asia, Middle East and Latin America
- Access to the GAFM ® journal published online
- Gold Embossed Certificate with your name and designation as MGAFM (Member of the Global Academy of Finance and Management)