This qualification further extends the disciplines and scope learned in the CIPD Level 5 Associate Diploma in People Management and is aimed at intensifying learners’ autonomy and judgement so that they can strategically lead and direct organisations and their people. It offers the opportunity for learners to influence people practitioners and organisations.
This qualification galvanises learners with a depth and breadth of understanding of people practice and management to furnish them with the insight and strategy development skills required to operate and lead in an organisational setting at this level.
It is suited to individuals who:
- are experienced people practitioners
- are working in a senior people practice role and wish to extend and deepen their skills and understanding to shape strategy, policy and people
- wish to shape people practice, creating value for a wider audience
- are currently leading and managing people and practice within organisations.
- Professionals already in an HR or L&D executive role
- Professionals who can strategically lead and direct organisations and their people
- Professionals who influence people practitioners and organisations
- Instructor-Led, 24 training days
- Coursework activities and assignments to be given during class