Why this certificate is Right for You?
This course is perfect for you if:
- You’re just starting out in your HR career, or are working in an HR support role but don’t have a formal qualification.
- You want to become an Associate Member of the CIPD
- You want to progress to higher levels of CIPD study, such as the CIPD Level 5 Associate Diploma in Organisational Learning and Development
- You’re a line manager responsible for people management, development and training.
This qualification introduces the learner to a wide range of relevant knowledge and expertise in people practice. It is suited to those learners who:
- are studying, aspiring to, or embarking on, a career in people practice
- are working in a people practice support role and wish to develop their knowledge and deliver immediate and short-term value for their organisation
- wish to develop the specialist knowledge, skills and understanding required to be a people professional.
- Those who are just starting out in HR or L&D.
- Support role staff who wish to develop their knowledge in HR or L&D.
- Those seeking to gain a professional qualification to help further their HR or L&D career.
- Instructor-Led, 9 days training course.
- Coursework activities and assignments to be given during class.