Why this Diploma is Right for You?
This course is perfect for you if:
- You’re just starting out in your HR career, or are working in an HR support role but don’t have a formal qualification.
- You want to become an Associate Member of the CIPD
- You want to progress to higher levels of CIPD study, such as the Level 5 Intermediate Diploma.
- You’re a line manager responsible for people management, development and training.
This level provides a firm foundation in most areas of HR and will give you an understanding of HR in a business context. It will help develop practical, essential HR knowledge and skills needed by HR professionals. This course will help you acquire a wide range of current, practical skills that can be applied in the workplace.
- Those who are just starting out in HR or L&D.
- Support role staff who wish to develop their knowledge in HR or L&D.
- Those seeking to gain a professional qualification to help further their HR or L&D career.
- Instructor-Led, 13 days training course.
- Coursework activities and assignments to be given during class.